Twilio Engage helps marketers deliver exceptional omnichannel campaigns fit for the digital era.
Twilio has launched Twilio Engage, a first-of-its-kind growth automation platform that helps marketers deliver exceptional omnichannel campaigns fit for the digital era, the cloud communications platform announced on 21 October.
Twilio Engage is the newest pillar in Twilio’s Customer Engagement Platform (CEP), the company said in a media release.
According to the company, Twilio Engage allows marketers to use any combination of tools, data integrations, analytics, and messaging to deliver true one-to-one customer engagement at scale.
“We believe Twilio Engage is going to disrupt marketing and customer engagement,” said Peter Reinhardt, CEO of Twilio Segment. “Until today, no single platform has made it possible to power personalized interactions across the entire customer journey. For years, marketers have been locked into one-size-fits-all marketing suites built for an entirely different era. Twilio Engage delivers true end-to-end customer engagement by giving businesses the best customer data, powerful messaging capabilities, and unlimited API extensibility. This is what it takes to deliver truly satisfying customer experiences and improve acquisition, conversion, and retention.”
Twilio Engage & The Customer Engagement Platform Vision
According to the platform, Twilio Engage enables marketers to:
- Know their customers and accelerate campaign delivery: Real-time customer insights, behaviour-based automation, and intuitive experimentation tools empower marketers to go from idea to campaign quickly and independently, without overly relying on data teams to pull and analyze data. Developers no longer have to spend precious time collecting, cleaning, and making data usable for marketers.
- Personalise every interaction: With a foundation built on clean, accurate, real-time first-party customer data, Twilio Engage allows marketers to build audience groups at the micro level, making intelligent, hyper-personalised engagement possible across every channel.
- Use any combinations of tools, data integration, and analytics: With unlimited API extensibility, Twilio Engage allows marketers to build tailored campaigns and work creatively, integrating any combination of tools to design unique campaigns for any use case.
- Reach every customer, every time: Marketers can optimise campaigns for deliverability and performance using the platform trusted to send billions of communications every day backed by Twilio’s Super Network. In just this year alone, Twilio powered 25 billion calls, 127 billion messages, and 1 trillion emails.
- Monitor every campaign in one place: Advanced campaign dashboards offer a single interface for marketers to monitor engagement, troubleshoot issues, and optimize effectiveness in real time for every campaign and on every channel.
“In today’s digital world, the most innovative companies are able to use their data to deliver exceptional, personalized customer engagement. That should be something that’s achievable for everybrand, not just the biggest tech companies,” said Jeff Lawson, CEO and co-founder of Twilio. “It’s only possible with the best data, the best communication layer, and a building blocks approach to software — which is what we’re bringing together for the first time with Twilio Engage. Our vision is to democratize personalization, so companies of every size can deliver the tailored interactions customers expect.”
Twilio Engage is now in pilot with general availability expected in Q1 2022, the company sources said.