Media Data Cloud enables businesses to dynamically share, join and analyse collaborative data for identity, audience insights, targeting, activation, and measurement.
Snowflake has launched the Media Data Cloud, which unites Snowflake’s powerful data sharing technology; cutting-edge standards of privacy and governance; Snowflake- and partner-delivered solutions, and industry-specific datasets, the Data Cloud company announced on October 20.
The Media Data Cloud enables marketers, publishers and data and ad technology businesses to unlock their data for identity, insights, activation and measurement across the advertising ecosystem, the company said in its media statement.
Within the Media Data Cloud, Snowflake announced partner-delivered solutions covering all major areas of the advertising ecosystem. The solutions are designed to create frictionless data sharing and collaboration, embed native identity and machine learning, and support business solutions for audience insights, media planning, activation and measurement. According to the company, joint Solutions with Snowflake partners include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Snowflake has had a long-standing relationship with AWS since the company’s beginning. Look for further announcements from Snowflake and AWS in this space in the coming year.
- DataRobot – The AI Cloud leader delivers a unified view of the customer in the Media Data Cloud, unlocking real-time insights for marketers and frontline decision-makers to predict optimal channels and spend, advertising and media investments, and apply AI to more intelligent business processes.
- Experian – The leading global information services company is launching a new embedded identity resolution framework on the Media Data Cloud so customers can connect digital and offline identifiers in real-time without moving or copying any of their data.
- Habu – Habu delivers its suite of data clean room applications natively on the Media Data Cloud, to power audience insights, audience development and targeting.
- LTI – LTI has developed several privacy solutions that can operate within Snowflake and improve compliance by automating the process of flagging and identifying any privacy related data. Once identified, Snowflake customers will have the ability to mask and protect their data assets dynamically as they are ingested into Snowflake.
- Slalom – Slalom has created solutions for the cookieless ecosystem that enable marketers to generate insights from their first-party data, while staying compliant with privacy regulations and ensuring that data is never stale or out-of-date.
- The Trade Desk – With the power of Snowflake, advertisers and agencies now have the ability to generate Unified ID 2.0 identifiers, as well as activate data directly through The Trade Desk, the world’s leading independent demand-side platform.
- VideoAmp – VideoAmp is a software and data company creating a more sophisticated data-driven advertising ecosystem that redefines how media is valued, bought and sold.
“The Snowflake Media Data Cloud will fuel the next wave of innovation in the advertising ecosystem. Snowflake is uniquely positioned to enable data connectivity and collaboration in a privacy compliant manner for transparent and secure advertising capabilities. Our customers and partners are able to execute this type of collaboration for identity, targeting and measurement while also maintaining important privacy and governance,” said Bill Stratton, Global Head of Media, Entertainment and Advertising Vertical, Snowflake. “Businesses with democratized data access, seamless collaboration, and the highest standards of data governance will now be leading our industry into a future built on transparency, trust and performance.”